We try to create a safe and friendly environment for users to post and respond to ads. We ask that you follow the guidelines to make sure our everyone interacts safely.
In your interaction with others, always be respectful. Follow the golden rule: if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
You can post individual reviews, please be respectful and polite or your review will be immediately removed.
The content you post — words, pictures, videos, images — should not violate the rights of others and should not contain or condone defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, abusive, drug-related or illegal activities.
Given the amount of content that is posted, we are unable to monitor it all. We ask that you assist us in making this site a safe environment. If you have a reasonable belief any posted content would violate our terms of service, gives misleading information, or serves the purpose of harassing — please report it to us by clicking the “Report Problem” button located on every ad.
These are the rules we ask users to follow when posting ads:
- Always post ads in the correct category
- Users can post as many paid ads as they like. No one likes spam though, please be respectful and don’t over do it.
- Creating multiple accounts to post free ads in unpaid categories is not permitted. We only allow 1 account per user.
- We encourage you to promote your website on our site to increase your traffic. You may link to your website as allowed by the terms of service. However we ask that you do NOT use our site to promote other competing websites.
Posting an Ad
Find the ad that you purchased the right column ad for. You can do this buy finding it on the list or through your manage-ads page. Then click edit ad. You will see a tab that says ‘right column ad’. Click that and you can edit your ad, when your done make sure you save your changes.
- How much does an ad cost?
To see the prices of an ad just click the ‘Post an ad’ button and select the Sub Catagory and the Ad prices can be viewed in the “Ad Package:” pull down menu.
Privacy & Security
- Can you please delete my account?
Actually, yes, just send us an email. Once your account is deleted, it is permanent and any ads and content will be instantly removed.
- Someone is using my images and work – Can you remove it?
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then please go to our Terms and Conditions page and follow the procedures listed under the heading ‘5. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT’.
- My ad was removed, I want my money back!
We only remove ads that are against our Rules and Terms and Conditions. In such cases, refunds are not issued.
- I am having problems with my payment.
Please ensure your credit card has sufficient funds, we bill in Canadian dollars. Another solution to your billing problem may be trying one of our other payment processors.
- Do you allow reviews?
No. We are not a review board, please do not post any reviews, nor link to any reviews.
- Can I set my avatar/profile picture for the chat bar?
At this time you can’t, but once our social network is up and running after our next update you will be able to do so.
- How do I chat with another user who is online?
Find them on the chat bar. Advertisers can appear offline on chat, so even though their status on their ad shows them online, they may be unavailable.
- How do I change my username or email address?
Sorry, we do not allow that. If you must change either, you will have to delete your account and make a new one.
- What are favourites?
They help you keep track of your favourite ads.
Still can’t find an answer? Get in touch